1. The wear resistance of UHMWPE sheet is the first in plastics, and the higher the molecular weight, the higher the wear resistance and impact resistance of the material;
2. The impact strength of ultra high molecular weight polyethylene sheets is the highest in existing plastics, and there is still a relatively high impact strength even at 70 ° C;
4. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene board has extremely low water absorption. Therefore, its physical and mechanical properties are independent of the humidity factor in the operating conditions used;
5. The ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene plate is chemically stable, and can resist corrosion of various corrosive media and organic solvents such as acid, alkali and salt at a certain temperature and concentration range;
6. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene board is tasteless, non-toxic, odorless, non-corrosive, physiologically circulatory and physiologically adaptable.
8. When the molecular weight of high-density polyethylene exceeds 500,000, the embrittlement temperature drops to 140 °C. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene can even be used under the action of liquid nitrogen, and its use temperature can reach 269 °C, still have a certain mechanical strength.