Instructions for the use of ultra high molecular weight polyethylene sheet:
1. For the first time, the material in the silo is stored to two-thirds of the capacity of the entire warehouse, and then discharged.
2. In operation, always keep the material in the bin of the warehouse where the material enters the binning point, and always keep the material storage in the bin more than one-half of the capacity of the bin.
3. It is forbidden to directly impact the liner.
4. The hardness of the various materials is different. The material and flow rate shall not be replaced at will. If it needs to be modified, it shall not be greater than 12% of the original design capacity. Randomly changing the material or flow rate will affect the service life of the liner.
5, the use of ambient temperature, generally should not be greater than 80 °C.
6. Do not use external force to damage the structure and loosen the fasteners at will.
7. When the material stops in the warehouse, it should not exceed 36 hours (please do not stay in the warehouse for viscous materials to prevent agglomeration), and the material with water content less than 4% can be extended to stop.
8. At the time when the temperature is low, please pay attention to the stop time of the material in the warehouse to avoid the formation of frozen blocks.