MC nylon is a new type of engineering plastic. Due to its excellent comprehensive performance, its position in engineering plastics has rapidly increased and become an important material, and its use is expanding.
The properties of MC nylon:
(1) High strength, capable of bearing load for a long time;
(2) Good resilience, able to bend without deformation, while maintaining toughness and resisting repeated impacts;
(3) Wear-resistant self-lubricating property, which provides better performance than bronze cast iron carbon steel and phenolic laminate in oil-free (or deoiling) lubrication applications, reducing consumption and saving energy;
(4) Noise absorption and shock absorption, MC nylon modulus is much smaller than metal, and the attenuation of vibration is large, which provides a practical way to prevent noise from metal.
(5) Compared with metal, MC nylon has low hardness and does not damage the grinding parts;
(6) Low mc coefficient, which provides wide application possibilities on friction parts;
(7) High chemical stability, alkali resistance, alcohol, ether, hydrocarbon, weak acid, lubricating oil, detergent, water (sea water), and has the characteristics of odorless, non-toxic, odorless and rust-free. It is used in the application of mechanical parts such as alkali corrosion resistance, environmental sanitation, food, textile printing and dyeing. Maintenance, labor saving, excellent mechanical cutting performance, and improved labor productivity.
(9) MC nylon is limited to use in the following environments and media:
a, the use temperature has exceeded 120 for a long time;
b, strong acid, phenol, sodium chlorate, barium chloride, etc.;
c. Key components of high precision machines.