UHMWPE is a tough plastic with high abrasion and wear resistance, it features in durability, versatility and cost-effectiveness as well as abrasion, impact and chemical resistances. It has a extremely high molecular weight (up to 9 million). It is widely used for chute, hopper, and truck bed liners, wear strips and guide rails, star wheels and idler sprockets, rollers, conveyors, packaging and food processing machinery parts, marine dock bumpers, fenders, and pile guards, plus many more applications.
Reprocessed UHMWPE sheet is an economical alternative to virgin UHMW for non-food applications, it has all the character of virgin UHMW but at a much lower price. It has the same low coefficient of friction as virgin UHMWPE, and a better wear resistance. Thus reprocessed UHMWPE is excellent for liners, ground protection mats and outrigger pads.
Plastic film and special protection for a flawless product delivery.
1. Odorless, tasteless and nontoxic
2. Highly resistance to chemicals (except oxidizing acids)
3. Extremely low water absorption
4. Very low friction coefficient
6. Durable, strong wear resistant and abrasion
7. Easy to fabricate and machine with common shop and woodworking tools
8. Reprocessed grades, enhanced bearing and wear grades available, FDA compliant grades available for greatly extended part life
9. Reduced maintenance costs and energy consumption
10. Extends equipment life.