Plastic Screw Classification:
Nylon screws, PC screws, PVDF screws, PP screws, etc.
By Screw Head
According to the shape of the head can be divided into: pan head nylon screw, countersunk nylon screw, hexagonal nylon screw, hexagonal nylon screw, nylon set screw, etc.
According to the shape of the slot can be divided into: cross, one word (slotted), hexagon, rice, plum, etc.
Metric thread: M2, M2.5, M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12
American Thread: 2-56, 4-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-32
1. Compared with ordinary metal screws, the biggest advantage of nylon screws is that they have good insulation performance and are not conductive.
2. In addition, due to the non-metal manufacturing, no signal interference such as eddy current is generated under the influence of current or other electrical signals, and the anti-interference advantage is suitable for communication and other industries. 3. Nylon screws are better in acid and alkali resistance. The best PVDF screws are followed by polypropylene. Both have strong acid and alkali resistance, while plastic screws are stronger than strong acid and alkali. The performance is relatively poor, so in some strong acid and alkali environments in the electroplating industry, nylon screws, especially PVDF screws, have a wide range of applications.
1. Excellent wear resistance: it is a self-lubricating material which friction coefficient is usually 0.1-0.3, which is about 1/4 of phenolic plastic and 1/3 of babbitt metal.
2. Good mechanical properties: its surface hardness is large, and has high tensile strength, bending strength and impact strength and high ductility, suitable for engineering machinery, light industrial machinery, agricultural machinery, logistics transportation equipment, beverage packaging equipment , food machinery, pharmaceutical equipment, anti-corrosion equipment gears and parts materials.
3. High chemical stability: it is not affected by chemicals such as weak base, alcohol, ester, copper, hydrocarbon grease. Wide range of cold and heat resistance: it can maintain a certain mechanical strength at -60 ° C, the heat resistance temperature is 80-100 ° C.
4. Light Proportion: its specific gravity is larger than water.