Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE/Teflon) is a widely used and large volume type of fluorine-containing plastics. It has excellent comprehensive properties: high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, non-adhesion, high insulation, high lubrication, no Toxic. PTFE Teflon rollers are widely used in chemical, machinery, bridge, electric power, aviation, electronics and other fields, it is an ideal engineering material in modern industrial civilization.
We provide customize service for PTFE roller, Teflon roller, gears, bushings, pulleys and other products. PTFE Teflon Roller is widely used in chemical machinery, anti-corrosion equipment, gears and parts. Wear parts, transmission structural parts, household appliance parts, automobile manufacturing parts, screw rods to prevent mechanical parts, chemical machinery parts, chemical equipment, etc.
PTFE Teflon Roller Characteristics: Heat resistance: Excellent resistance to high and low temperature. It can be used continuously between -190℃ and 260℃. It has remarkable thermal stability and can work at freezing temperature without embrittlement and does not melt at high temperatures.
Corrosion resistance: It is almost free from any chemicals and solvents and can protect parts from any kind of chemical corrosion.
Resistance to atmospheric aging: Long-term exposure to the atmosphere and surface properties remain unchanged.
Non-sticky: Has a small surface tension in a solid material without adhering to any substance.
Insulation: It has strong dielectric properties (dielectric strength is 10kv/mm).
Lubrication, wear resistance: has a low coefficient of friction. The friction coefficient changes when the load slides, but the value is only between 0.04 and 0.15. It is because of its strong lubricity, which is also outstanding in wear resistance.
PTFE Teflon Roller Advantages:
1. Non sticky: there is no materials bonded to PTFE roller. Very thin films also show good non-stick properties.
2. Heat resistance: PTFE Teflon roller has excellent heat resistance and low temperature resistance. It can withstand high temperature to 300℃ in a short time, generally can be used continuously between 240℃~ 260℃, with significant thermal stability It can work at freezing temperatures without embrittlement and does not melt at high temperatures.
3. Slidability: The PTFE roller has a low friction coefficient. The friction coefficient changes when the load slides, and the value is only between 0.05 and 0.15.
4. Moisture resistance: The surface of the PTFE roller is not stained with water and oil. It is not easy to get the solution during production. If there is a small amount of dirt, it can be removed by simple wiping. The downtime is short, the man-hour is saved and the work efficiency can be improved. .
5. Wear resistance: under high load, has excellent wear resistance. Under a certain load, it has the dual advantages of wear resistance and non-adhesion.
6. Corrosion resistance: Teflon is almost free from chemical attack and can protect parts from any kind of chemical corrosion.
7. Safety performance: Since the solid component of the coating is non-toxic and does not contain ammonium perfluorooctanoate, the formation process is reasonable, so the coating is non-toxic and widely used in cookware, medicine, food containers, and the like.
Atomic energy, aerospace, electronics, electrical, chemical, machinery, instrumentation, instrumentation, construction, textile, food and other industries are widely used as high temperature resistant, corrosion resistant materials, insulating materials, anti-stick coatings, etc.