Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE/Teflon) is a widely used and large volume type of fluorine-containing plastics. It has excellent comprehensive properties: high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, non-adhesion, high insulation, high lubrication, no Toxic. Widely used in chemical, machinery, bridge, electric power, aviation, electronics and other fields, it is an ideal engineering material in modern industrial civilization.
PTFE Teflon Shaped Parts Characteristics: Heat resistance: Excellent resistance to high and low temperature. It can be used continuously between -190℃ and 260℃. It has remarkable thermal stability and can work at freezing temperature without embrittlement and does not melt at high temperatures.
Corrosion resistance: It is almost free from any chemicals and solvents and can protect parts from any kind of chemical corrosion.
Resistance to atmospheric aging: Long-term exposure to the atmosphere and surface properties remain unchanged.
Non-tacky: Has a small surface tension in a solid material without adhering to any substance.
Insulation: It has strong dielectric properties (dielectric strength is 10kv/mm).
Lubrication, wear resistance: has a low coefficient of friction. The friction coefficient changes when the load slides, but the value is only between 0.04 and 0.15. It is because of its strong lubricity, which is also outstanding in wear resistance.
PTFE Teflon Slider Advantages:
1) High temperature resistance, working temperature up to 250 °C.
2) Low temperature resistance, good mechanical toughness; even if the temperature drops to -196℃, it can maintain 5% elongation.
3) Corrosion resistance - for most chemicals and solvents, showing inertness, strong acid and alkali, water and various organic solvents.
4) Weather resistance, Teflon slider block has the best aging life in plastics.
5) High lubrication, the lowest friction coefficient in solid materials.
6) Non-adhesive, the smallest surface tension in solid materials, does not adhere to any substance, mechanical properties, its friction coefficient is very small, only 1 / 5 of polyethylene, which is an important feature of the surface of perfluorocarbon . Moreover, since the intermolecular force of the fluorine-carbon chain is extremely low, the polytetrafluoroethylene has no stickiness.
Atomic energy, aerospace, electronics, electrical, chemical, machinery, instrumentation, instrumentation, construction, textile, food and other industries are widely used as high temperature resistant, corrosion resistant materials, insulating materials, anti-stick coatings, etc.