Engineering plastics such as HDPE and PP have been proven to be used in relatively weak acid-base cross-linking environments (30% Cucl2 solution and 30% NaoH solution tested OK) and are therefore suitable for most acids/bases/salts/solvates/oils/gases And the seawater corrosive environment, with the oil-free self-lubricating, anti-magnetic and electrical insulation properties of general plastic bearings, but the mechanical strength is low, easy to deform, so such acid-resistant plastic bearings are not suitable for large loads and high speed. In comparison, ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) materials have better strength, low friction properties and low temperature application properties (down to -196 ° C).
Generally, the inner and outer ring materials and cages of the bearing are made of ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) material, and the balls are glass balls, stainless steel balls or ceramic balls. This comprehensive performance of acid and alkali bearings will be greatly improved.
1. Good corrosion resistance, resistant to various corrosive media and organic media within a certain temperature and concentration range;
2. High mechanical strength, cutting can maintain high toughness at liquid nitrogen temperature (-196 ° C);
3. Good self-lubricating property and high wear resistance;
4. Strong anti-adhesion ability;
5. Very low water absorption, excellent electrical insulation;
6. Good anti-high energy radiation performance; main uses: toy industry, fitness equipment industry, furniture industry, medical machinery industry, advertising industry, industries with weak chemical corrosion have been widely used.